Change is Inevitable! Here’s How to Embrace It and Rediscover Your Joy Today! | Random Ramblings

 

By Tina Martin

So this morning I heard…. “You can’t hold on to faith and fear at the same time.” Then I heard a story about stress and depression, and anxiety being rooted in the fear of what we can’t control. This afternoon, I listened to a man talk about how the most powerful thing he learned from the story of Noah and the Ark was the fact that the Ark didn’t have a steering wheel of any kind... I do believe somebody is trying to tell me something!!! Trust. The Journey.

My Monday came in with a BOOM. I hope yours was a little quieter. I have said many times we should pour into those people that pour into us….. well, I have decided that that perspective is too narrow. Here’s why - sometimes we stop pouring because we are empty. Find your inner TeaPot and tip a little… be a source of refreshment for someone else!!!

So it has taken me years to accept two absolute truths……1) Not everyone important to you feels the same way. 2) Change is inevitable, whether you fight it or not, but it can also be the catalyst you needed to see things clearly.

Feeling Lost? Discover How to Protect Your Peace and Embrace Your Next Adventure! | Random Ramblings

Topsy Turvy Days: Finding Your Balance When Life Feels Upside Down! | Random Ramblings


Protecting your peace looks different for everyone. Isolated, insulated, saturated, or submerged, everybody’s safety zone is different. The safe zone is based on it, it’s the rest & regroup spot, nothing unexpected happens there… unexpected can be beautiful!!! You just gotta step out , be bold. Be brave. Be- You -te- ful!!!

I hope you are soaking in some sunshine today as well as spreading around a little,  however you are feeling…. I have this funky disconnect happening in my head/heart/spirit/soul, but I am still going…..get up, dress up, show up and never give up! #justkeepswimming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Up, Up, and Away: Dive into the Enchanting World of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta!

Rediscovering Lecompte: Vintage Photos and Memories from Central Louisiana’s Past!

Uncovering the Untold Stories: Key Moments in October That Shaped the American Southwest

California Through My Lens - Sunset Over Route 66 - Cajon Pass

Spanish Explorers Discover San Diego Bay, A Broadcasting Milestone in South Texas, and a little Tutti Fruitti - Discover the History of the Southwest Y'all!

The Guiding Beacon Within: How to Nurture the Eternal Flame of Peace and Purpose | Miracle Mindset

Savoring the Southwest: Monroe's Legendary Dishes That Keep You Coming Back for More!

From Family Lore to Reality: The Untold Story of My Dad's Bigfoot Encounter | Ken Hulsey