Captivating Evenings: Discover the Breathtaking Sunsets of the American Southwest


Photos and Story by Ken Hulsey.

There is nothing that can compare with a sunset over the American Southwest. During my years in New Mexico and California, I was treated to beautiful sunsets almost every night. When I lived in the California High Desert they sky would turn all shades of oranges, reds, and ambers. Many will try to point out that the amazing colors are probably the result of the ebbing sunlight bouncing off the air pollution from nearby Los Angeles. I'm not going to get into any of that. I just love a pretty sunset, and as you can see, I really enjoy taking pictures of them.









Check Out: Discovering Pioneertown: A Hidden Wild West Gem in the California Desert
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Up, Up, and Away: Dive into the Enchanting World of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta!

Rediscovering Lecompte: Vintage Photos and Memories from Central Louisiana’s Past!

Uncovering the Untold Stories: Key Moments in October That Shaped the American Southwest

California Through My Lens - Sunset Over Route 66 - Cajon Pass

Spanish Explorers Discover San Diego Bay, A Broadcasting Milestone in South Texas, and a little Tutti Fruitti - Discover the History of the Southwest Y'all!

The Guiding Beacon Within: How to Nurture the Eternal Flame of Peace and Purpose | Miracle Mindset

Savoring the Southwest: Monroe's Legendary Dishes That Keep You Coming Back for More!

From Family Lore to Reality: The Untold Story of My Dad's Bigfoot Encounter | Ken Hulsey