God's Promise of Protection - Divine Assurance | Christian Living Journal


 Written By Ken Hulsey

In 2021, I experienced a harrowing incident on my drive home from work. While navigating the highway in heavy rain, I hydroplaned and lost control of my car. However, I can say without hesitation that Jesus protected me through the entire ordeal. In the days that followed, many people remarked on how 'lucky' I was to have emerged unharmed. But I am here to profess that it was not mere luck - it was divine intervention.


During those moments when I had zero control over my vehicle, I was not gripped by fear. This calm was a testament to my growing relationship with Jesus. I acknowledge that in a previous stage of my life, I would have been consumed by terror in such a situation.

Every morning before leaving for work, my wife and I pray together, and I faithfully ask God to protect me and our car as I commute. On the day of the incident, God answered that prayer. I can understand why someone reading this may think the opposite - that God had abandoned me, allowing my car to crash and putting me in a life-threatening scenario. But I know with certainty that the Lord was with me, sparing me from harm.

During a conversation with the local sheriff and tow-truck operator, I learned that cars typically meet a dire fate when they veer off the road at this location - flipping over, crashing into the nearby trees, or ending up submerged in up to six feet of water. Yet, none of those calamities befell me, a clear testament to God's intervention and protection. I could have been seriously injured, or even killed, and my car destroyed. Instead, I walked away unscathed, and I drove my vehicle to work the next morning.

This harrowing ordeal was clearly orchestrated by the Lord so that I may testify to His power and the importance of putting one's full faith in Him. Though I may never fully understand why I was placed in such a life-threatening situation, I am grateful that God saw fit to spare me, enabling me to share this miraculous account of His unwavering care and divine deliverance.

Check Out: Take A Look Around You And Start Recognizing The True Blessings In Your Life

Knowledge vs. Wisdom: Why Our Souls Crave the True Depth of Understanding

Is Silence the New Sin? Why Christians MUST Stand Up and Speak Out NOW!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Lecompte: Vintage Photos and Memories from Central Louisiana’s Past!

California Through My Lens - Sunset Over Route 66 - Cajon Pass

Ray's Drive In: A Lufkin Favorite You Can't Miss

Rediscovering Smith's Landing: The Story of Louisiana's First Train Station and Its Legacy

Unleashing Blessings Through Surrender: A Divine Pathway to Abundance | Pastor Steve Roberts | The Daily Ascend

Classic UFO Casebook: What Made These UFO Reports Too Strange to Ignore

Discover the Flavorful Transformation of Fast Food at Flame Broiler: A Healthy Alternative Awaits!

Star Wars: Journal of the Whills

Ignite Your Independence: Join Us for a Spectacular 4th of July Celebration in Vernon!