From Sinus Suffering to Bunny Bliss: How I Survived the Holiday Hustle | Random Ramblings By Tina Martin


I don’t know about you all, but my Monday was doing the Monday Mojo like a true champion! Can I get a high-five? 🤚 Here’s what I learned from this thrilling start to the week… actually, wait! I just did a full brain reboot and forgot my sage wisdom. It might’ve been hilarious and enlightening, or maybe just my best impression of Dora the Explorer. “We did it! We did it! Yay! We did it!!”


So here’s the scoop: I tackled that pesky sinus headache, saved the day, and conquered my to-do list like a boss. Then off to the grocery store I went, only to return home with a bag full of goodies and another sinus headache—because why not? Tomorrow is a fresh new canvas, and guess what? A brand new list, too!

Whether you're dodging crowds in the stores or feeling like your whole day has been derailed by sinus woes, remember the real reason for this fabulous season: chocolate bunnies, tie-dyed eggs, and frilly dresses are just the icing on the cake. Give Love. Show Love. Be Love. That old saying? Absolute gold! Why? Because those little words pack a ton of truth.

Yesterday has exited stage left, and today is our main act. Deal with it one delightful hiccup at a time. And let’s not forget about tomorrow; it’s already got its own set of troubles waiting! So breathe in that pollen-packed air, bask in the sunshine, and admire the beautiful vines and flowers. Stay grounded in today until the curtain falls! 🌸✨

Written By Tina Martin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Up, Up, and Away: Dive into the Enchanting World of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta!

Rediscovering Lecompte: Vintage Photos and Memories from Central Louisiana’s Past!

Uncovering the Untold Stories: Key Moments in October That Shaped the American Southwest

California Through My Lens - Sunset Over Route 66 - Cajon Pass

Spanish Explorers Discover San Diego Bay, A Broadcasting Milestone in South Texas, and a little Tutti Fruitti - Discover the History of the Southwest Y'all!

Savoring the Southwest: Monroe's Legendary Dishes That Keep You Coming Back for More!

Dames, Detectives, and Superheroes: How 'Spider-Noir' Redefines Classic Noir for a New Generation!

Rediscovering Smith's Landing: The Story of Louisiana's First Train Station and Its Legacy