Discover the Ultimate 80s Playlist That Will Take You Back in Time!


Written By Ken Hulsey. 

Over the past few years, I have become a fanatic for creating Spotify playlists. I love to assemble them, break them apart, and rebuild them. My approach to music playlists is similar to George Lucas's philosophy about his movies. He once mentioned that movies are never truly finished, only abandoned. While I’m paraphrasing, I definitely share that mindset. There may not be such a thing as a perfect playlist, but I keep striving to create one.


My latest creation is a nostalgic journey titled "Atomic 80s." If you were around for the dawn of the MTV generation, you will surely enjoy my ever-growing collection of 80s rock and new wave hits.

I’ve been tracking the songs that receive the most plays via Last.fm and have compiled a list of the top 10 tracks.

 1. Bananarama - Cruel Summer



2. Scandal - Goodbye To You


3. The Cure - In Between Days


4. ABC - Ocean Blue



5. Haircut 100 - Favourite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)



Rounding out the top ten are: 6. What Is Love? - Howard Jones, 7. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey, 8. White Feathers - Kajagoogoo, 9. Something About You - Level 42, 10. Windows - Missing Persons. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rediscovering Smith's Landing: The Story of Louisiana's First Train Station and Its Legacy

Why Jefferson Stands Out as East Texas' Most Charming Small Town!

Unraveling the Mystery of the Ditch Witch: The Terrifying Tale of Love, Loss, and the Unsolved Disappearance in Albuquerque

Captivating Evenings: Discover the Breathtaking Sunsets of the American Southwest

From Dusk Till Dawn: Elevate Your Grand Canyon Experience with the Night Skies Package!

Up, Up, and Away: Dive into the Enchanting World of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta!

Prayer Is An Inspiring Conversation!

Unlock True Peace: Trust in God, Find Rest, and Embrace Your Desires Wisely