There seems to be a mistake. I believe I ordered the "large" cappuccino


"Woman... woe-man... whoooa-man. She was a thief, you gotta believe, she stole my heart and my cat. Betty, Judy, Josie and those hot Pussycats... they make me horny, Saturday morny... girls of cartoo-ins will leave me in ruins... I want to be Betty's Barney. Hey Jane... get me off this crazy thing... called love.

Harriet. Harry-ette. Hard-hearted harbinger of haggis. Beautiful, bemuse-ed, bellicose butcher. Un-trust... ing. Un-know... ing. Un-love... ed? "He wants you back," he screamed into the night air like a fireman going to a window that has no fire... except the passion of his heart. I am lonely. It's really hard. This poem... sucks."

- Charlie Mackenzie (Mike Myers)(So I Married an Axe Murderer)(1993)


Check Out:

So I Married An Axe Murderer ? 30th Anniversary Edition (4K Ultra HD + Digital) - 4K + Digital


Charlie MacKenzie is a passionate poet who spends his time in a coffeehouse in San Francisco. He often writes about his many failed romantic relationships, which have all ended due to his own strange and unreasonable fears. His mother, May, and his best friend, Tony, aren't shy about pointing out his mistakes and flaws. However, Charlie thinks he might have finally found the right person in Harriet, a kind-hearted butcher. Just when he starts to feel hopeful, he begins to suspect that there might be something not quite right about Harriet after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California Through My Lens - Sunset Over Route 66 - Cajon Pass

Rediscovering Lecompte: Vintage Photos and Memories from Central Louisiana’s Past!

Toys By Roy - Winrock Center Mall - Albuquerque, New Mexico - A Trip Down Memory Lane

Beyond the Showdowns: The Untold Truth About Gunfights in the Old West | Ken Hulsey

Discovering Pioneertown: A Hidden Wild West Gem in the California Desert

Railroad Relics: Exploring the Nostalgic Remains of a Once-Bustling Depot in Louisiana

Don't Miss 'The Last Dance': A Grand Celebration of Indigenous Culture at the Gathering of Nations Powwow in Albuquerque!