A Journey In Faith - Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.

Amen.

More To Help You On Your Journey:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California Through My Lens - Sunset Over Route 66 - Cajon Pass

Rediscovering Lecompte: Vintage Photos and Memories from Central Louisiana’s Past!

Toys By Roy - Winrock Center Mall - Albuquerque, New Mexico - A Trip Down Memory Lane

Beyond the Showdowns: The Untold Truth About Gunfights in the Old West | Ken Hulsey

Discovering Pioneertown: A Hidden Wild West Gem in the California Desert

Don't Miss 'The Last Dance': A Grand Celebration of Indigenous Culture at the Gathering of Nations Powwow in Albuquerque!

Railroad Relics: Exploring the Nostalgic Remains of a Once-Bustling Depot in Louisiana

Savoring the Southwest: Monroe's Legendary Dishes That Keep You Coming Back for More!